Friday, April 2, 2010

Contest Winners!!!




Drum roll please…………


The WINNERS are:


Lavender Deluxe Gift Basket: Robin R. karmen01

4 pack soaps: Dawn S. dawnzknitz Let me know the scents!

Soap/Lotion set: Mary Jo
HedgehogMJ Let me know the scent!


Everyone whom I’ve received a blanket from will also be getting a special thank you in the mail!:)

sillyfru will also be receiving an extra special something for mentioning Wolfe Farms and this contest every single week on her podcast….above and beyond…she knows how special this was to me!:)


Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart!




A little heads up….the next Wolfe Farms Charity Contest will be starting in June and run till Sept. 1……..preemie items!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Congrats to the winners, and kudos to you for organizing such a meaningful contest.

Debbie T said...

Add my congrats to the list of winners!!! Well done everyone! :=)

Dawn said...

Thank you so much Dawn! I'm just tickled pink! It was a MUCH needed surprise! Honest!

We found out last night that we won't have any answers about my Mom's treatment until her appt on the 23rd! It's been driving me crazy the past couple of weeks, but I guess we have to wait for them to decide what course they want to take that's best for her. She just had her last biopsy Thurs. night.

I'll Pm with choices soon! I'm still stunned that I was a winner! I never win anything! LOL!!! ;O)
((((Hugs))))

Courtney said...

Congrats everyone! :-) :-)