Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

Fuji snuggling up to Jimmy on her birthday as he's doing some school reading!
She loves her brother.....sometimes!:)

Snuggling up with Jimmy scored Fuji this cute dog toy!


Notice how she's holding on to it...."it's mine," she says!:)

I made Fuji this dog bone...even has a squeaker inside it!

Hangin' out with her new bone!
April 27 is the day she was actually born...but she has another birthday on my birthday when I really got her!:) The bone was a really quick crochet...although when your making it, others around you will wonder if you are doing something X'rated....just saying probably in a neutral color wouldn't be a good KIP project!:)
Happy DOT!!



11 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Fuji. That's a really neat bone your Mom made for you. Our mom says we'd eat anything she made for us. Well, isn't that what we're supposed to do?

SissySees said...

Happy birthday, Fuji! We celebrate "Gotcha" days too...

I'm not knitting or crocheting for my girls, except for "clothes." I lost the photos I took of the snuggle I crocheted for Gretchen's birthday, which was RUINED in a short order!

Lapdog Creations said...

Happy Birthday Fuji! :) Those are some mighty fine toys you got there...

Marjie said...

Happy Birthday, Fuji! I know a girl doesn't reveal her age, but those are some great toys you have there.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Fuji, Myself, Nor and Eva send lots of kisses!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday, Fuji! Cute pictures with your new toys.

Debbie T said...

Happy Birthday, Fuj! Love from me and Snicks (the Lion King).

Kathy R said...

Happy birthday! What a good dog, not to destroy the pretty toy made by Mom!

Dawn said...

Yikes! No x-rated toys around here! LOL! Too funny! I couldn't make anything for Jenna, she'd shred it in 2 seconds flat.

My cats are in trouble so they get no toys either. They chewed through the phone cord and cost me $85 for the phone company to tell me that. grrrrrrrr

Dawn said...

Happy Happy BD Fuji!!

g-girl said...

Hope Fuji had a great birthday. She's a fellow Taurus. ;) Love the dog toy Jimmy got for her. It's adorable. The dog bone you made is darling too!