Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

Fuji helping me prepare the goodies for the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival!
The 37th Annual Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival
Saturday May 1 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM & Sunday 2, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 2010
Howard County Fairgrounds 2210 Fairground Road West Friendship, MD 21794-9604
Kiping It Real Podcast is doing goodie bags and Jackie is doing a meet and greet with the Knitmore Girls, Barknknit, and Stitch It! Should be a great meet up!

Wishing we were attending so we could meet all the fun people!

Big Yawn.....all finished and shipping out now!:)


Happy DOT!




9 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Fuji, you're such a good little helper!

SissySees said...

Oh, I was hoping you were going to say you were going!!

Marjie said...

Fuji is a good supervisor. I note she didn't get her paws in the actual work!

Dawn said...

I thought you were going too! LOL! Would love to see that one day! That's awesome that they're spreading the word about your business!

Janet said...

Looks like Fuji was a big help and might be ready for a little rest. Love that last pic!

Tina. said...

I love that series of photos! We had some talk of our knitting guild of taking a jaunt over for that but I don't think anyone got it organized ;-(

It did sound like a lot of fun though!

Jackie said...

WOO! Tammy got them today. Thanks so much for sponsoring, we all can't wait!

Pomegranategrl said...

Oh my gosh, I love it.

g-girl said...

awww, too bad you didn't get to go with your goodie bags to the MSW festival! Maybe next time. :)