Monday, April 5, 2010

Wrapped in Hugs and Kisses





Our Wrapped in Hugs and Kisses Crochet Pattern was created by knittinwolf and crocheted for her Grandma Wilma as a gift for her 90th birhtday. She is the one who taught me to crochet so thought it fitting to design a crochet pattern. The stitch pattern make Xs and Os, hence the name “Hugs and Kisses”, so wrap yourself or someone you love in hugs and kisses.

The finished wrap measures approximately: 72 in. by 16 in. Crocheted with worsted weight, required approximately 945 yards.

This will come to you as an emailed PDF file, so you won’t have to wait long to get started.
For more information, see: http://wolfefarms.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=107
This was published into the Ravelry database yesterday and I've already sold one! So exciting!





10 comments:

SissySees said...

Love it!!!! Can I do it? I don't have great faith in my crocheting abilities...

Jeannine said...

oh my word, you and the wrap are so beautiful and love the photo shoot with the backdrop!

Dawn said...

Very pretty! I wish my wrist would cooperate with that much crocheting anymore! It's really a gorgeous pattern!

Crafty Pancakes said...

That color is amazing on you. Beautiful job!

Knitting Kris said...

So exciting! Good for you! The Wrap is just lovely, and the photos of you modeling it are stunning too!

Fru-la-la! said...

I agree w/ the other comments, lovely color and beautiful pictures!!

Courtney said...

Great pictures and the wrap is so pretty!

Marisol said...

Wow! What a pretty shawl:0 and Oh my gosh your hair is all gone. Well not all gone but most of it:)

You look great! All set for the summer:)

Sue said...

That's lovely. Sometimes I really wish I'd perfected my crochet. I just stick to knitting.

g-girl said...

gorgeous! what a great photo shoot too. :)