Thursday, August 2, 2007

Arrr Matey!

Went to get a root canal yesterday, showed up at the office and the whole building had no power! It had been out for over 45 minutes so they had to reschedule it. Went this morning and I'm so numb...my eye is numb that I feel like a pirate..arrr! The dentist explained that redheads have a gene that makes anaesthesia not work as well. Lovely! He gave me extra which I'm glad...I'd rather be numb all day than to feel any of the work being done! Hope today is better, had a lot of problems at swim team yesterday...very upset about things there. Gotta go rest because I can't even focus to really do this post. Tootles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha!

AArrrrggghhhhh!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pirate avatar!!

Dontcha love it when they have the perfect items for your day?!

Hugs sugar!