Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy August 1st!

Today I have to have a root canal done...great way to start the first of the month! Don't know what else I'll be doing today except taking advil!:) Swim team practice...maybe. I was supposed to go out to lunch with my friend but instead I get shots of Novocaine! Whoohoo! Friday we're going to Legoland...really looking forward to that. We usually go every year but with building the new house the past couple of years there hasn't been time. I'm looking forward to these fried apple wedges they have that you did into whip cream....oh yummmmmmm oops let me dry off the computer keys where I'm drooling...jk! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm a day late! Good Luck!! Let me tell you from experience ( http://somewhereknitting.blogspot.com/2006/11/tooth-pulling-story-read-no-further-if.html ) that the campbells soup to go is great! Creamy Tomato is my favorite!