Friday, August 3, 2007

Ouchy!

My face is no longer numb its now swollen and hurting! Whaaa! Worked on the Oasis swim team information book all day yesterday until it was time for practice. Lots of work! So today I'm not doing anything...and staying home. Yeah right! Going to change beds but thats it...

I'm getting bored working on this sock I've been working on forever. Somehow the foot part is supposed to be just knit around but I've got it where I'm having to purl the whole dang thing, yuck! Love the feel of the Panda Cotton but it doesn't stay together and I notice on the following round which then I have to back knit! This might an only, lonely sock, if I ever finish it! So I dug out an alpaca throw I'd started and did a row on that...think I was really just too tired and mouth hurting to do anything. Did stay up to watch "So You Think You Can Dance." Love that show!

Notice we're not in Legoland! Jimmy, Me and Hubby got a cold, will have to go in a couple of weeks! There are so really special blog people out there. Yesterday my buddy in Texas sent my buddy in Florida a beautiful care package. Very touching and will bring tears to your eyes. Fills me with such joy to see the love... this week I've been a faucet, every little thing makes me cry. Hugs to Jen and Dawn!

Hey Jen, did you still want to do the jibbitz swap? huh? huh? huh? Been thinking of some wild and crazy ideas! :) Talk to ya later...I need to keep from smiling cuz every time I do it hurts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to swap jibbitz's!! and if you can't smile DO NOT go to this site!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

You'll die of happy face pain!

Ann said...

OH! I love Grommit! Can I "borrow" your picture :)

Ann from KnottyKnitter...