Friday, August 24, 2007

Butterfly Towel!


Finished another towel. This one is a turquoise butterfly. It turned out a lot bigger than the other towels I've done but still real pretty. Pretty fun with all the yarn overs!


My throats not on fire today! Yeah, just snotty! Gotta go get some more cotton yarn, go to the library, walmart....errands, errands, errands! Tomorrow is the Oasis Swim Team banquet. It should be fun. The kids get to play, have a potluck, given awards, play and karaoke. Hope everyone behaves themselves! Hope we feel good enough to enjoy ourselves.

3 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

Don't you just love knitting those dish cloths! I have found out and everybody else probably already knew it, that you can test new patterns out on thses before you start big projects. I have knitted for three years now and never done cables so now I am finishing up one with cables. Fun.

Melissa F. in CA said...

This dish cloth is just gorgeous :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I Love Love Love it!!!!