Saturday, August 11, 2007

Downey Swim Meet!

Boy am I pooped! Jimmy did sooooo awesome today! He shaved off 6 seconds off his breast stroke time which has put him in a higher bracket! Whoohoo! He did it so beautifully too. I'm so proud of him. He did pretty good on his back stroke too. He got a cool t-shirt as a souvenir that has his team name and his name with a star besides it. He was the only one today at the meet from his team. Tomorrow there will be two others besides him.

I actually knitted in public too at the meet! My hubby teased me because I usually don't so he gave me a hard time! I'm usually running around so much at meets but had time to sit today. Also played with a ladies baby chihuahua. Made me miss my Fuji Ann! Gave her lots of kisses when we got home. Gonna go soak in my tub and fill it with Bath and Body Works Sweat Pea or Wild Honeysuckle. Think I'm feeling more Sweet than Wild! ha ha Can you tell I'm tired!

Saw lots of Florida license plates today and I yelled at the cars to tell Jenny "hi!" Even saw a restaurant named Florida! Lots of reminders today of Jen! Didn't see a Texas plate at all! But "hi!" Dawn!:) I'm really going to go this time...tootles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Could you be any sweeter?

No.

I don't think you could!!